[cairo] How to represent a hollow path? cairo_wrapper on php

Fan Zhang fz at chinasoft.dk
Thu Jul 23 23:19:32 PDT 2009

Dear All,

I'm using cairo with php to draw PNG, I've tried with layers and masks
to represent hollow path however the PNG generated differently.

For example, if to draw a shape of charactor 'O', I draw the outside
path and fill it black, then the inside path. The inside path should be
transparent since the surface color is also transparent.
If to fill the inside layer with alpha 0, the path just won't show. How
should I do it?

--
Many thanks

Fan.