[cairo] userfont question--there is nothing in the pdf

Adrian Johnson ajohnson at redneon.com
Wed Jun 10 05:53:10 PDT 2009

flk1986 wrote:

>  >hi
>    I am writting a program which use cairo user font,as a result I want
> to get 'my font' to draw in pdf,there is my test main funtion.
> int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[])

I would first start by changing you render function to draw something
simple like a box and see if that produces any output. Also have a look
at the user font test case in the cairo test suite:

   http://cgit.freedesktop.org/cairo/tree/test/user-font.c

It is also helpful to test your code with the image surface in case
there is a bug in the PDF surface or your PDF viewer.