[cairo] Drawing points?

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 16:30:16 PDT 2009

I would consider it a bug that Cairo does not draw square dots.

If the "pen" is a 2x2 matrix, as will be needed if pen width locking is
ever done, then it has enough information to define a rotation and this
can be used to orient the dots.

I also think it would be really nice if "moveto" drew a dot without any
extra calls. Not sure if the current behavior of it doing nothing is of
any use. It would be nice to halve the number of calls needed to draw a dot.