[cairo] High-performance Priority Queue / Heap for glib

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Sat Oct 24 01:02:48 PDT 2009

Excerpts from Peter Clifton's message of Sat Oct 24 03:16:44 +0100 2009:
> I'm looking at implementing a computational geometry algorithm (based on
> Bentley-Ottmann) (and I've not got much experience in that field).

Peter, I know you talked about using Cairo in the past and I know you've
also done stencil based tessellation... Can you tell me what your
requirements are and whether Cairo can help? It sounds like you have an
interesting and demanding application, that I would like to use a
performance test case.

Thanks,
-ickle