[cairo] Drawing an arrow

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 03:39:32 PST 2010

Things get even more complex if you want the arrow head to bend with the
curvature of the path. The only package I know that can do that is MetaPost.
See page 42 of:

http://tug.org/docs/metapost/mpman.pdf

Imho, the source code of MetaFont and MetaPost are great resources for the
math involved.

Regards,
Dov