[cairo] [Cairo] Building cairo for OpenVG backend

guhan senthilkumar guhan.senthilkumar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 23:32:41 PST 2010

Hello,

I am trying to build cairo with openVg backend for qnx(just another OS
incase u dont know wat qnx means) mahine.

I was able to build cairo without enabling openVG for the qnx machine.
Now by enabling openVG it keeps throwing the error VG/openvg.h usability ...
no VG/openvg.h presence ... during configure.

I have the VG header files and also the VG libs in my default path and not
in the usual /usr/include and /usr/lib respectively.
One problem is i dont have a pc file.

I believe the errors which i got was because the configure doesnt know the
path for include files and the libs.
So can somebody tell me how to let the configure know where my lib and
include files are present.

Guhan.