[cairo] Questions about Cairo and Windows

Zoltán Turányi teknos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 06:09:07 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am using cairo on Windows (to create metafiles) and found only one gotcha
so far (that relates to metafiles specifically). A stock DLL should be OK
for most use.

@Maarten: you said you cross-compile cairo for Windows from a Linux machine.
Do you also include windows.h from somewhere? (Right now I can
cross-compile, but not with win32 support.)

Zoltan