[cairo] Cairo with OpenGLES

Singh Khurdiya Vijay (CM-AI/EAR) Vijay.SinghKhurdiya at de.bosch.com
Mon Jul 25 01:37:19 PDT 2011

Hello,
While building Cairo for GLES2 I am getting below error. Can any one let me know the reason.
 CCLD   libcairo.la
.libs/cairo-gl-composite.o: In function `_cairo_gl_operand_get_filter':
/home/cairo-1.11.3/src/cairo-gl-composite.c:316: multiple definition of `_cairo_gl_operand_get_filter'
.libs/cairo-gl-composite.o:/home/build-target/cairo-1.11.3/src/cairo-gl-composite.c:316: first defined here
.libs/cairo-gl-composite.o: In function `_cairo_gl_operand_get_filter':
/home/cairo-1.11.3/src/cairo-gl-composite.c:316: multiple definition of `_cairo_gl_operand_get_gl_filter'
.libs/cairo-gl-composite.o:/home/cairo-1.11.3/src/cairo-gl-composite.c:316: first defined here
.libs/cairo-gl-composite.o: In function `_cairo_gl_operand_get_extend':

In configure option I have enabled gl(--enable-gl) , gles2 (--enable-glesv2) & egl (--enable-egl).

It would be really helpful if some of the below query also answered.

Thanks....