[cairo] Cairo performance testing with X11 forwarding

Patrick Wilbur patrick.wilbur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 06:44:04 PDT 2012

First, thank you very much for your reply.

Hmm. I am using ssh -X to access a KVM virtual machine from the host
system. Could Ubuntu 11.10 Desktop (my host system) have a different
library version than Ubuntu 12.04 Server (my VM)? My VM also doesn't have X
installed, but it has various libraries installed due to installing several
GUI apps--if lacking a library, would that affect anything and would the
benchmarks fail silently?

I will try running the experiments with both the host and VM running Ubuntu
12.04.