[cairo] SVG & PS/EPS surfaces

Tomas By tomas at basun.net
Sun Aug 2 08:10:24 PDT 2015

Okay, but I thought Cairo was somewhat mature software, and I am just an
app developer, not a Cairo debugger...

I do not know what to expect - is Cairo `vector-based' only in terms of
the API, not the output?

What I probably should be using is the `recording' surface, but that is
not included in guile-cairo.

/Tomas