[Clipart] clipart.freedesktop.org and OpenOffice.org

David Illsley david at illsley.org
Wed Apr 7 00:48:04 PDT 2004

Hi all,
There has been a pretty long discussion on one of the OpenOffice.org
lists about enlarging the selection of clipart distributed with
OpenOffice.org in the future. We had reached a point where someone
suggested setting up a separate project to deal with this and then this
effort was mentioned.

So... there is demand and enthusiasm for what you're planning...

... and I'm willing to help (more on the technical than artistic side).

David