[Clipart] wiki

Jonathan Phillips jon at protofunk.org
Wed Apr 7 00:57:30 PDT 2004

Ted,

Please, could you take a moment this week/weekend to setup the wiki +
website module for cvs. I can help if you give me admin, but think ideas
are getting held up for having a shared group space for ideas to stick.
Also, new ppl to the project have no idea where/what ideas have begun on
this project as there is no info to point to...Yes, I know that we are
all busy and I understand, but I'm just trying to help move this thing
along as ppl become more interested at this stage.

fyi

Graduate Researcher
Visual Arts Department

PO BOX 948667