[Clipart] Status

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Sat Apr 10 11:01:34 PDT 2004

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004, David Illsley wrote:
> This all sounds like good progress. My only slight worry is that the
> IncomingClipart page doesn't ask for contributions to be Public Domain,
> for the contributor to add their name and e-mail address and for an
> affirmative statement of release to the public domain.

Very good point.  Please add suitable text to that page so that it's
correct.

> I'm personally very careful about copyright and I'm sorry if I'm being
> over the top.

No, you're exactly right.  Licensing is one thing we should take care of
from the start to get right, as it can risk becoming a problem down the
road if it's not handled properly.

> I don't yet have wiki access so if someone could add something like
> that it'd be great.

You've got access now, please go ahead and add what you think should be
there.  Don't be shy about working on any other pages you notice need
some work either!  :-)