[Clipart] website

Jonathan Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Apr 10 23:21:41 PDT 2004

Also, to everyone, please spend some time filling out the content on the
wiki (after getting an account from me, Ted, Bryce, or anyone whom has
access already on freedesktop.org). There is much that I have not
included from the start of this mailing list and various things which
need to be hashed out. Hopefully I created enough of a structure on the
main page to help clue where we need content.

Jon

On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 23:18, Jonathan Phillips wrote:
> http://clipart.freedesktop.org/
>
> or
>
> http://freedesktop.org/Software/clipart
>
> Jon
>
> PS: Make sure to reply to the list and not just the person who posted to
> the list...
>
> On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 23:11, Daniel Carrera wrote:
> > Jonathan Phillips wrote:
> > > Check the wiki now. I gave it serious kick. I added all the stuff from
> > > Inkscape.org, plus started a page to hash out the name of the project.
> >

> > Where is the Wiki?

Graduate Researcher
Visual Arts Department

PO BOX 948667