[Fwd: Re: [Clipart] website]

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at math.umd.edu
Mon Apr 12 12:09:32 PDT 2004

Bryce Harrington wrote:

 > From the spam-prevention side, maybe it would be best if we did not
 > include the email address in the download.

[snip]

 > Or maybe we could give the artist the choice of having a very public
 > email address (risking mega-spam) or a more protected one.

Maybe a button that says "contact artist" that opens up a web page where the
user can manually enter a message for the artist.  So it's easy to do by
human, but more difficult for a program to automate.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera | No trees were harmed in the generation of this  e-mail.
PhD student.   | A significant number of electrons were, however, severely