[Clipart] Our future logo

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Mon Apr 12 16:32:32 PDT 2004

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 fenix at theopencd.net wrote:

> Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:20:27 -0400
> From: fenix at theopencd.net
> To: Jonathan Phillips <jon at rejon.org>
> Cc: clipart at freedesktop.org
> Subject: [Clipart] Our future logo
>

> Hi guys.
>
> I'm not a pro in GIMP

I recognise the source of that logo in seconds...

> , but I thought, that it will be nice if our logo will
> have some-similarity with OpenOffice's logo. I used OOo birds, + I checked for
> OOo R,G,B components to emulate their colors.

Nice idea but I'd think something more generic would be better.
Given that we can all agree that the fruits of the Earth dont bear any
strong association with any project already I would suggest that open
clipart consider a bouquet of mixed fruit as the logo.

- Alan