[Clipart] Our future logo

Chad cws456456 at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 19:55:37 PDT 2004

I added a logo suggestion to the page, (I didn't mean for it to be on
the main page!)  It's very rough, and someone with artistic skills can
do a much better job with it.  But the main idea is an open door to an
"endless" art gallery.  I think it symbolizes our project.  A limitless
array of art, open to all who wish it.

Just an idea...

-Chad Smith