[Clipart] Clipart Installer - GUI

Jonathan Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Apr 13 14:17:21 PDT 2004

The simplicity of google is what allows it to succeed, but more advanced
search is avail. upon deeper understanding. The same with MAC OS X
Finder in 10.3 OS X.

I think this is an important concept for your gui and for our project.

We need less barriers for development and submission. KISS is very
central to our project in order to get submissions from artists,
designers, novices, experts, and so forth.

Non-programmers/technical folks don't put up with too many barriers.

On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 14:13, Daniel Carrera wrote:
> Tobias Jakobs wrote:
>
> > http://www.hagemaenner.de/stuff/openclipart/clipart.png
>
> But that is a very limited search.  There is only one field.

Graduate Researcher
Visual Arts Department

PO BOX 948667
LA JOLLA, CA