[Clipart] Logo

Jonathan Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Apr 13 16:07:45 PDT 2004

I like the concept, but I don't konw if it is representable upon
immediate viewing. I think it should have pretty quick impact what this
project involves. Also, my own thinking is that the logo should show
symbols and small objects which CAN be composited into a larger whole.
Right, the artistic part of this project is basica symbol collection...I
mean this in a very broad sense, as in people will download the symbols
(clip art) and compose with them larger compositions.

Jon