[Clipart] a few things

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Mon Apr 19 00:34:59 PDT 2004

Having all the symbols available in Dia is a great idea and definitely
something worth having.  I recall someone had investigated this once
before but found that they're not in SVG and not easy to export into
SVG, so may have to be redrawn.  Also, some of them are more than mere
symbols, in that they have snap points, specialized Dia dialogs (like
the UML symbols), etc.  But at least if we had SVG versions of all of
them, that'd be an important start.

Bryce