[Clipart] submit files online now!

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Mon Apr 19 23:46:43 PDT 2004

Bugzilla's also way overkill for what we need.  But on the other hand, a
bird in the hand......

Nicu, can you take a look at the bugzilla and see what you think of it -
do you think the average contributor (who may be more artistically
minded than techie) would be okay with bugzilla, or do you think it
might be too confusing for them?

Bryce