[Clipart] www.openclipart.org

David Illsley david at illsley.org
Tue Apr 20 00:15:01 PDT 2004

I'm really sorry but I've just hit an unexpectedly busy period and I'm
not even keeping up with e-mail properly so I can't really spend the
time in the next week or two. I hate to criticize without offering to
fix it myself but I feel that being as responsible as possible about
this stuff is soo important if you bear in mind SCO's claims against
Linus's submission management (I don't agree with their comments, just
that they have identified a possible weakness, one which I think
creative commons is our shield against).

Sorry,
David