[Clipart] Forum

Jonathan Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Apr 22 11:46:30 PDT 2004

Bryce, does the software you are installing support forums? I remember
bryce mentioning that the bug and feature tracking software supports
forums. I think user forums would be a good thing for the user
community, although not supplanting the wiki as a place for shared
document collection.

Fenix, besides the forums being installed, do you still need a fd.o
account? Also, what are your thoughts on the current state of the
website?

Jon