[Clipart] check it

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at math.umd.edu
Wed Apr 28 23:43:05 PDT 2004

Sigh.  I forgot to edit the To: address again. :-)

Jonathan Phillips wrote:
> I completely agree with you. I started to put affiliates at the bottom
> of the site, but maybe it should be bumped up in priority.

I think putting them on a left pannel makes sense.  It doesn't take over the
site, but at the same time they are not hidden from view.

--
Daniel Carrera | No trees were harmed in the generation of this  e-mail.
PhD student.   | A significant number of electrons were, however, severely