[Clipart] check it

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at math.umd.edu
Wed Apr 28 23:49:40 PDT 2004

Jonathan Phillips wrote:

> I do like how you can select multiple images and they are added to your
> basket so that you can download all selected images at the end, and as a
> zip file. That is novel!

It doesn't sound too difficult to code.  Not if we have access to Perl or
perhaps PHP.

Yeah, the project is actually fairly straight forward if you can use one of
those languages (and have shell access).  We can look into this once other
things (e.g. file structure) have been finalized.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera | No trees were harmed in the generation of this  e-mail.
PhD student.   | A significant number of electrons were, however, severely