[Clipart] Alan Horkan's SVG Patterns

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Fri Aug 6 13:09:40 PDT 2004

95 more files, with about 30 distinct designs (archive is 64 kilobytes)
http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dev/jasc/webdraw/patterns.zip

Invidual files:
http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dev/jasc/webdraw/patterns/

The dot patterns (and the checkers) are a bit lame but I really want to be
able to make things look like Halftones and maybe make some Pop-Art.

I have tried to be consistant and the filename consists of the
pattern id with prefix "pattern-".

The files do not contain any metadata (because Jasc Webdraw chokes on it,
just as was the case with the gradients) or any previews, just the
pattern.  Haven't uploaded them to OpenClipart.org yet and I probably need
to make another public domain dedication for this lot as well.

I created three sample files containing instances of some of the
patterns I liked
http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dev/jasc/webdraw/patterns-samples/

http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dev/jasc/webdraw/patterns-samples/sample-arrow-ball+otagonal-tiles.svg
http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dev/jasc/webdraw/patterns-samples/sample-crosses+arrows.svg
http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dev/jasc/webdraw/patterns-samples/sample-squares+cubes+chevrons+triangles.svg

I dont expect to be creating patterns again anytime soon due to other
distractions, but maybe in a few months time I'll start doodling again.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/
http://advogato.org/proj/OpenClipArt.org/