[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library Release 0.05

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Thu Aug 12 18:21:46 PDT 2004

Alberto Simões <hashashin at gmail.com> writes:

> Normally I preffer shell stuff

For just adding keywords, you can always use the keyword script.  For
more complicated metadata manipulation, we could work something up
based on SVG::Metadata if there's something specific...

> I have about 70% of the 0.05 clipart with metadata. I just don't
> have it in directories, to put it on the browsable repository.

I might be able to write a script to take the images from the package
and unpack them into a directory, sorting them into directories based
on their keyword metadata and the heirarchy XML.  Should it assume
that link works (which it should on Linux or any Unix), or should it
make copies if there are images that belong in multiple categories?

No guarantees, but there is some possibility I will have time to do
this this weekend.