[Clipart] ROADMAP towards Milestone 6!!! + RFE

jon jon at rejon.org
Mon Aug 30 06:09:49 PDT 2004

Yes, I'm kinda jet-lagged right now, but I am trying to get on the release for
what will be later in the day MONDAY for you all...and on TUESDAY as well.

I'm now stationed in SEOUL until MARCH, so I finally have a stable location to
work from with fast internet and less American antics (not that there is
anything wrong with that)...

Jon

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 15:25:20 -0700 (PDT), Bryce Harrington wrote