[Clipart] Announcing Inkscape 0.40 Release

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Wed Dec 1 04:49:05 PST 2004

Pango usage outside GTK+ might be limited, but glib is used by a LOT of
different stuff. So if gtk is the only thing you have installed on your
system using it then your system is something of an abnormality, and you
can't expect packagers to cater to abnormal systems. Since urpmi will
update all those deps for you anyway I have problems seeing why you have
an issue in the first place anyway.

Christian