[Clipart] openclipart.org is still offline - please advise

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Dec 4 14:56:59 PST 2004

Could someone please give our community an eta on openclipart.org being
reinstated? Our project is suffering horribly from not being online on
the fd.o site. Please here is exactly what we need:

1. openclipart.org not being redirected to
http://cabbage.ucsd.edu/openclipart/

2. our project space where our cvs copy of the site is checked out
reinstated

3. email saying these things are updated.

We have custom scripts in our project space from the old server, so
there might be some issues after the project space (which has our web
directory located within it) is put back online.

Like I said before, SSH and CVS is working fine and all user accounts
are live, but our project is dead without our web infrastructure.

Please at least give us an update or we will have to take our project
elsewhere. This drought of uptime is severely hurting our project.

(NEW) USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)