[Clipart] website

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Sat Dec 18 14:49:28 PST 2004

After talking a bit about mantis with rejon I think we should remove it,
for the following reasons:

   * To date it's not been very heavily used
   * It is one more thing to have to maintain
   * For mirroring/backup purposes, its DB complicates matters
   * The main purpose (commenting about SVG problems) requires a tool
     more closely tied to the image repository.

Thus I think we should have bug reports come to the mailing list.  Some
day dms will be able to handle and track comments on clipart, so
ultimately we'll be able to use that for most of the problem reports
we'll be getting.  For problem reports for the software we use, perhaps
we can make use of bug trackers for those specific tools (e.g., dms will
have a bug tracker at docsys.sourceforge.net, etc.)

Bryce