[Clipart] uploading error

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Mon Dec 27 07:11:22 PST 2004

Nicu Buculei <nicu at apsro.com> writes:

> i tried to upload a SVG image using the normal procedure, but
> received "500 Internal Server Error" - this may be the cause we
> don't have any submission this month?

I still need to have a look at upload_svg.cgi, but as of right now I
am still getting MITM-attack warnings when I try to shell into the
server:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been changed.
The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
98:8c:99:a6:55:e7:1c:b9:dd:ce:ed:2a:32:21:45:57.
Add correct host key in /home/jonadab/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
Offending key in /home/jonadab/.ssh/known_hosts:2
Password authentication is disabled to avoid man-in-the-middle attacks.
X11 forwarding is disabled to avoid man-in-the-middle attacks.
Enter passphrase for key '/home/jonadab/.ssh/id_dsa':

It's very likely that this change is legitimate, and that I should
remove the old key from my known_hosts file and proceed, but when I
asked about it previously nobody was able to confirm that.

I suspect that once I get shelled in, the error log will tell me
almost immediately what the problem is.