[Clipart] OCAL identified by IBM as resource for Linux migrations

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Tue Dec 28 06:34:37 PST 2004

Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.com> writes:

> The other part that I think will be key is to have meaningful text
> to go along with them.

Meaningful text is a *lot* easier to find (or create) than good
graphics.  You won't find it on Hallmark cards, of course, but that
doesn't mean it's hard to obtain otherwise.

I've actually been accused of being a passable poet, although
personally I like my prose rather better.  For Christmas cards,
though, I'd probably use selections such as these:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke%202:30-32;&version=31;
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=isaiah%209:2;&version=31;
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=isaiah%209:6;&version=31;
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke%202:6-7;&version=31;
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke%202:10-11;&version=31;

It's hard to write anything more inspiring than that.