[Clipart] uploading error

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Wed Dec 29 05:41:02 PST 2004

"Jonadab the Unsightly One" <jonadab at bright.net> writes:

> 2.  There are some adjustments to the directory structure of the
>     release that I'd like to make, notably within computer/icons

Speaking of which...  the three icon themes (Lemon, Etiquette, Flat)
all got mushed together, and I'm attempting to disentangle them.  Do
we have the original submitted tar/zip packages someplace for the Flat
and Etiquette icon themes?  (I have the one for Lemon.)  That would
make this easier, in addition to ensuring that we haven't lost any
of those images due to namespace conflicts on the filenames.