[Clipart] 0.09 Pre-release Up at the Site

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Dec 31 20:57:00 PST 2004

Hello all,

I went ahead and checked out Jonadab's handiwork and things look good. I posted
the 0.09 to the downloads page for everyone to review. I also updated the
website's news section. Lets try to pull everything together to do a release
with PR on Sunday night. Does that sound good? It seems that monday is a good
time to have a release out to get press. Plus, we can't overshadow new years...

Here is the PR statement to work on:

     http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PrAnnouncement

I added the specs. for this one. There are 3079 unique clip art pieces in this
release, so we are up from the last release! Cool!

Sooo, please check the wiki to see what else there is to do, and then we can
drop this like its hot on Monday...

BTW: Do we have a way to notify artists of their failed clip art? That might be
a good tool...hmmm...thoughts?

1528 Alice St. Apt. #4
Oakland, CA, USA 94612-5004

USA PH 510.499.0894