[Clipart] new idea

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Fri Jun 4 15:39:08 PDT 2004

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004, Jose Hevia wrote:
>   Hi, I'm Jose Hevia ,I made some icons for sodipodi and now I
> realease two chess sets for the web because I think it's a very good
> idea, but I think svg could be very useful ,not only as an art tool.

Cool, this'll be fun to take a look at.  I'm hoping to have some time
this weekend to work on the clipart stuff and maybe put together another
release.

>   The chess game I send is playable if scripting features were
> available ,maybe these is not posible now , but in the near future it
> could be .

Interesting -- in fact Ishmal just the other day said he was going to
pick up his work on ECMAScript for SVG in the Inkscape project, so who
knows, maybe this chess game could be a test case for him?

>   I made a "Bode diagram" and svg's osciloscope for engineering and
> and a map of Europe too.
>   These svg doesn't fit clearly in any place I Know about on the web,
> and the main ploblem is the people having a lot of trouble finding
> this has to reinvent the well. It 'd be very interesting to have
> multiple topics on the web.

They definitely fit in here.  You're right we need additional topics;
hopefully as we have time we can expand the website to include these
kinds of things.