[Clipart] Raising activity

"Áki G. Karlsson" aki at akademia.is
Wed Jun 9 08:16:10 PDT 2004

I think the natural thing for an installer of this kind would be to
default to the most recently installed version ( on my XP system in
C:\Documents and settings\username\Application Data\sversion.ini ). A
power user will probably find a way to install the clipart library to
other locations as needed...

Only problem is if the OpenOffice installers are putting the version
information in different places for different versions... :(

--
http://www.hi.is/~akig/