[Clipart] Tasks for 'openclipart' package

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Wed Jun 9 11:29:29 PDT 2004

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Bryce Harrington wrote:

>    * Replace niku's items with the newer ones.  Perhaps consider leaving
>      niku's stuff out of this package, if he'll be providing his own,
>      if that's easier for him.

It would be nice if our project offered a comprehensive download with all
clipart. That way it would be easy to go to one place and download only
one tarball.

>    * Make the batchsvgtopng script work

Where is this (our?) batchsvgtopng available for download? So we can test
it.

> leaving the png-only clipart as separate packages, and am leaving the
> flags out, since I think Sodipodi is still maintaining that; hopefully
> they'll make a new release of that.  In general, if someone else wishes
> to maintain a subset of the clipart, then we should just mirror their
> packages; this openclipart package should just be for items that aren't
> being maintained as part of other packages.

If we can we should still include other clipart in ours.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/