[Clipart] The web-site

Alberto Simões hashashin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 13:34:20 PDT 2004

Bryce,

 The newlines in the HTML will be added meanwhile O:-)

  To include height and widths have a problem: I will need to stat
each image file to get that info. Although simple, will make the
script slower. Should I do it anyway? (well, I will add the code and
we see how it goes).

  Currently added one more class under foo (bar) so we can see how
levels work. I'll had width and height as soon as I find a module to
gather that info from png files :-))

 Hugs
Alberto

--