[Clipart] Re: Shell.php

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Jun 29 04:15:30 PDT 2004

I haven't worked on the site for a few days and didn't restructure
anything that would break the aforementioned.

I did just look at the site and someone did commit a change that I
changed back to the working variety. Someone tried to maake the
$site_root be their local web working directory. I detail on the wiki
how to properly do this, but this hack below which is at the top of each
file allows for changing where the file references in the file
hierarchy. Yes, it is a hack and I'm sure there is a better solution.

    $site_root = '';
    include $site_root . "includes/header.php";

Thus, shell.php should work just fine...continue with your brilliant
progress...

Jon