[Clipart] OpenClipart 0.04 browsable

"Áki G. Karlsson" aki at akademia.is
Wed Jun 30 03:00:58 PDT 2004

Golly!

This is cool indeed!

Couple of suggestions:
There should be a "top" link before the slash at the top. It is difficult
to center the slash with the mouse if one wants to go back to the top
level index.
The title of each image should be at the top of the text section, possibly
bolded or in italics, and the license at the bottom... IMHO

I think the fact that the text is slightly higher than the image itself
lends the index a rather austere look and emphasizes each individual
image. If the text were smaller the overall effect would be more
"playful". Depends on what we want, I guess. I really like the border
setup etc.

Best regards

Áki

--