[Clipart] OpenClipart 0.04 browsable

"Áki G. Karlsson" aki at akademia.is
Wed Jun 30 10:15:09 PDT 2004

> By the way, remember that we're constructing this based on keywords
> moreso than fixed categories.  So a given image can have both 'Dinosaur'
> and 'Animal' keywords.  We would 'parent' the Dinosaur category to
> Animal to indicate the relationship.  Then we'd just need to figure out
> how to make the browser tool aware of parentage...

Of course, this is the right way to do things, but the browser would have
to have some limit as to the keywords it is sensitive to, right? Or else
the keywords would have to be restricted in the files themselves. Maybe
the browser tool could parse a simple xml file with a predefined keyword
hierarchy into an array and then match the keywords with the keywords in
the file? Or am I being unrealistic again?

Anyway, here's an updated list. I also think maybe 'Countries' should be a
top-level category. I changed the clothes to costumes, intending images of
people wearing certain types of clothing, rather than clothing articles by
themselves.

Animals
	insects
Computer