[Clipart] OpenClipart 0.04 browsable

"Áki G. Karlsson" aki at akademia.is
Wed Jun 30 10:36:18 PDT 2004

One thought that comes to mind while browsing the images. They all have
very different document size definitions. While it is easy to zoom in and
out, it might be smoother if they were more or less similar. Should we
have a guideline about document sizes?

Here's another ad-hoc list... with some stuff we don't have yet for
illustrative purposes. From a user perspective such empty categories are
probably confusing and should not be included.

Activity
	festivals
	holidays
	work