[Clipart] hello

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Mon Mar 15 23:33:39 PST 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 13:28, Jonathan Phillips wrote:
> Who is on this list thus far? Ted, how is setting up the project going?
> Where do we point our cvs and ssh?

Okay, I think that things are starting to get underway - we have a
mailing list!  :)

I've created the following CVS repository (and confirmed that we'll be
able to use PHP)

 cvs -d :ext:ted at freedesktop.org:/cvs/clipart co webpage

Obviously, you probably should change the 'ted' :)

Now, what to put there...  I'm going to throw some ideas in another
e-mail so that it starts a new thread.  Don't reply to this one about
content, use this thread for CVS issues.

		--Ted