[Clipart] gimp and collaboration

fenix at theopencd.net fenix at theopencd.net
Sun May 2 15:19:03 PDT 2004

Quoting Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>:

> Has anyone sent the invite to the GIMP folks. We really need to get
> allied with the GIMP folks on the open clipart project! If anyone has
> contacts with the gimp community, please send something to them. If not,
> then hopefully we can develop this relationship.
>
> http://www.gimp.org/

Well, it's much more effective to start from GUG: (GIMP users group)

http://gug.sunsite.dk/forum/?PHPSESSID=d14b0f2c3ea24ef6c5cd8b27012b5a00

I fully support the idea of establishing a working relationships between GIMP
and OpenClipart projects !

Another possibility: is to setup a working relationships with those guys:

http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/artwork/

Those are Fedora Core Linux arttists, and I believe, that we can benefit from
each other.

-Fenix*NBK*