[Clipart] Clip Art & OpenOffice

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue May 11 15:55:21 PDT 2004

Thats cool BRYCE, we really need to push upstream to get OO.o to support
SVG, but RWORTH said he had the svg2png working, so hopefully we can get
that implemented to build bitmap files on the fly.

That is great about showing the project to folks at OSDL. I wish I could
get some sponsorship for OSCON, and then we could host a Bird of a
feather session for the project.

Any sponsorship out there?

Jon