[Clipart] Re: Fwd: Your clipart images

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Sun May 16 22:28:45 PDT 2004

hi Karl,
i'm adding the Open Clipart mailing list in CC for a "success story" ;)
see below:

thank you for your appreciation

>>Would you mind if I used some of them as part of the
>>stamp package in the
>>open-source children's painting program Tux Paint
>>(more information at
>>"http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/")? We
>>have many stamps in the
>>package already, but could always use more.

those images are donated to the Public Domain, which means you can use
them in any way you want (even without my permission).
the images are my part from a larger project: www.openclipart.org, you
may find there more valuable content

>>(BTW, I'm not the original author of Tux Paint, but
>>do some work on it
>> from time to time.)

i know Tux Paint (installed it some time ago for one of my relatives
child), is a nice piece of software

--
nicu