[Clipart] Positive submission reinforcement

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Tue Nov 2 17:37:39 PST 2004

Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.com> writes:

> Great, thanks.  Btw, there's a perl module that provides a move()
> command that you might look at (File::Copy maybe?).  Also check out
> File::Path for a mkpath() routine that would be better than the `mkdir
> -p` command I put in there.

I'll look into this stuff for next release.

Also, now that we've got 0.8 out the door pretty much and so don't
have to be in a hurry, I'm thinking that for the next release I'd like
to put the flags back into their subcategories.  The reason they
aren't that way for this release is a long story, centered mainly
around my one-off script not recursively processing directories.  For
the next release I should have time to work out a way to sort these
the way they were sorted in the prerelease (possibly _using_ the flags
directory from the prerelease, transplanted).

Oh, and are we really going to have the DMS working for 0.9, like the
announcement projects?  That would be really cool, but is there time?

If we want to stick to that and run out of time, we could put out a
0.8.5 at the end of November (so as to get any submitted holiday
clipart out in time for the season) and hold 0.9 another month or so.
Thoughts on that?  How close is the DMS?  (I _really_ need to look at
it...  I keep meaning to...)