[Clipart] screenshot 104

Jose Hevia 100026838 at alumnos.uc3m.es
Thu Nov 11 10:36:12 PST 2004

Hello :
  Some time ago I put a more than two-hundred icons kde iconset named
"lemon iconset" (or something like) on the web page.I didn't knew how to
put metadata on every file and extract it putting the file clasification
into keywords so I simply made Creative Commons public domain the piece
and put the resulting metadata in a file with the extension openclipart
tells me to put in a zip package.I suppouse I did it wrong,but I don't
find an explanation of how to do that.
  Then I summitted a screenshot (number 104)with some of the icons.Now I
realice that the zip file is removed from the page ,and I formatted my
hard-drive so I could not re-upload it ,so please remove screenshot
104,as it represent "ghost" icons:)
                                  Jose Hevia