[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library 0.07 Release

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Mon Oct 4 23:15:33 PDT 2004

Bryce Harrington wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>>can i reiterate the request for PASSFAIL? i think we don't want to throw
>>files in /dev/null without a valid reason
>

> The script does not generate those currently.  It wasn't a priority
> because I hadn't ever heard anyone say they found them useful.

PASSFAIL is generated by svg_validate, i was under impression that this
is the tool used.
we lost some files for this release, we need something (not necessary
this log) to track those lost files.
in an ideal situation, once the file was accepted by the uploader, it
should be valid and automatically included in the next release, but we
are not yet there

--
nicu